[LRflex] Re: New Subscriber Introduction

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 06:39:13 -0700

Hello Mike,

Welcome to the crew from I think one of the old timers who came aboard
during the change over at the beginning. It was an automatic switch. Now I
have a bunch of mail every day hard to keep up with.

You'll find we do gab about all kinds of things Leica and many others, but
that's what makes the world go round.

If you're interested to find out who we are many have our websites, here's
mine for a quick look if you have time.

tedgrantphoto.com When the first picture comes up click on it and you go
from there. :-)

Looking forward to your posts.

ted