[LRflex] Re: New Scans

  • From: LEICAFLEX <leicaflex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 08:18:21 -0700

Hi Philippe,
Attention grabbing shots with your 2X35 Angenieux!  All 3 scans are
refreshing in their liveliness, the first one is full of drama but
this contortionist has me looking twice!
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Flowers/Tim_edit_frame_fakirette

Curious re: what film and ASA....cannot see the grain - I like!
Noticed too that the flashing was applied nicely by keeping the
background dark, thereby not distracting.  You may want to soften the
light with a diffuser/softbox?
Thanks for sharing; look forward to more.

> PLUS <http://gallery.leica-users.org/Flowers/File0216_edit_crop_w>

"A bird in the bush is worth 2 in hand" on this thread because the
latter may mean we had to drop the Leica......?  Sorry, couldn't
resist ;-) !  Seriously, nice catch.....congrats!  Have the same
Angenieux and hope to see more of your 70X3 bird & other shots.

Cheers, Eric