[LRflex] Re: New Poll:

  • From: Kevin Willey <kevinwilley@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 08:08:13 +0200

I for one would greatly benefit from and appreciate Doug's recommendation.  As
an interim option, I just bought a Leica X1, which indeed shoots stunning
pictures.  But I'm eager for a satisfying digital solution for my four R-lens
as well, e.g., the Super-Elmar-R 3.5/15mm that I bought from Dr Ted.  Yet, I
want to also easily use them on my R8 and R6.2 so I am not willing to shave any
metal off or add adapters that are not easily reversed for BW film shooting as
well.  Hope some good options are out there on newer cameras, e.g., Sigma's new
DSLR.

Kevin