[LRFlex] Re: New Members:

  • From: Alex Hurst <corkflor@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 09:18:18 +0000

Xavier wrote in part:

Indeed Alex, I envy you a little.

You can compare:
Just turning 40, Embedded IT architect, rowing like a madman to find a job these days!

What's to envy? You're still a youngster!

Anyway, since retiring I've never worked so hard in my life - I crunch the numbers for my wife's business and run a small consultancy company on the side. Roll on 2005!

As to the 21mm SA R, I don't have that many shots on my site - I believe there are one or two in the Irish section. See:

http://www.iol.ie/~corkflor/

OTOH, I use the 21/3.4 SA M a lot - there are some shots taken with this in the Canadian and Italian (Assisi) sections.

Both lenses are excellent, of course.

Best

Alex

-- Alex Hurst Waterfall Nr. Cork Ireland

Tel: +353 214 543 328 (H)
       +353 214 270 907 (W)

Fax: +353 214 271 248
email: corkflor@xxxxxx
Also: corkflor.2@xxxxxxxxxx (when in the UK, which isn't often)
Home website: http://www.iol.ie/~corkflor/
Business website: http://www.corkflorists.com/

Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) public key available at:
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371
ID: 0x5BB72019
   www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm