[LRflex] New Manual available.

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 17:26:05 -0700

Apparently, the Leica SF-24D is a popular flash for the M8 and M8.2. (I don't know if it works with any other Leicas.)

A UK chap, Wilson Laidlaw, kindly sent me a PDF of the manual, out of the blue, so that I might add it to my "collection".

If any of you use the SF-24 and need the manual, it can be found - along with many other Leica Manuals - by going to my personal web-site, www.main.furnfeather.net and clicking on Leica Manuals, on the left.

David Young
Logan Lake, BC

Wildlife Photos: www.furnfeather.net
Rodeo Photos: www.galleries.furnfeather.net