[LRFlex] Re: New List

  • From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 10:35:04 -0400

Hello:

I'm 21 years old, slim and handsome... but I find myself trapped,

TRAPPED I SAY!

...in a slightly bulging 62 year old body.

I've been photographing since I was eleven. First with 6x6cm and then 35mm for many years.

Currently I'm shooting with a pair of Leica R8 cameras, Rollei 6008i, Graflex 4x5 SLR and an 11x14" Korona.

I use a Leafscan for 35mm to 4x5 and an Epson 1640XL to scan my 11x14" chromes.

I'm blissfully unemployed, (software sales) since June and will have to go back to work in a few months or else discover a way to make a living with my type of photography... or find a rich, attractive widow who will cherish me. -)

All of the following are either Provia F or Ektachrome transparencies.

Some R8 pictures:
http://www.hemenway.com/Hull-august
http://www.hemenway.com/Castle_in_Maine/
http://www.hemenway.com/MacDowell/
http://www.hemenway.com/PumpStation/

Some Rollei 6008 pictures:
http://www.hemenway.com/Monadnock/

These pictures taken at Cape Cod, Boston and in Maine with a giant fisheye lens on 6x6 120 film. I like the Nubble Island Light pictures the best... one of my favorite places to try out new lenses.
http://www.hemenway.com/Arsat

And last some of my 11x14s which I haven't put on my main page yet:
http://www.hemenway.com/11x14/images/TwistedTree-Symmar-S-360mm.jpg
http://www.hemenway.com/11x14/images/SwampMaple-Ronar420mm.jpg
http://www.hemenway.com/CharlesRiverProtar590.jpg
http://www.hemenway.com/NubbleIslandLighthouse.jpg