[LRflex] Re: New Lens

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 16:43:30 -0800

Just picking up on you agreeing with my father-in-law.  I ordered it, or
actually the pinhole, because I got thinking, how many photos of Yosemite
Falls can you take?  I though this might give a different perspective on
things, not necessarily Yosemite Falls, that I shoot quite often, and see if
they look different and worth seeing, like what you said.

Aram