[LRflex] Re: New Leica M development

  • From: Javier Perez <summarex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 02:27:01 -0700 (PDT)

Well OK they will be coding them, but apparently only
with focal length info. No aperture or focus info. It
means they won't be able to do DOF processing at least
not on converted lenses or anything currently
manufactured. I think I'll stick with Eoses R and
current Ms. As for digital, didn't Epson come out with
a converted Bessa a couple of years ago? Leitz would
need to start from the ground up for Their ne digitals
using an R flange and back focus with lenses that
could be used on eithe SLR or RF bodies. I hope this
is a stop gap measure.
Javier