[LRflex] New Leica Digital products in Palo Alto, California

  • From: LEICAFLEX <leicaflex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 12:48:22 -0800

First and foremost, thanks to David Young for posting the Italian PDF
on his website so that everyone can enjoy the pictures, and to John
Scocca for attempting to translate it into English.

When I heard that Camera West was hosting a Leica event in the
Monterey area, I thought that there was a strong likelihood they would
do the same in the SF Bay Area....and surfing to the Keeble and
Schuchat website validated this hunch - so for those of you near to
Palo Alto, the "M8 and More" Leica road show continues.....!   See:

http://www.kspphoto.com/media/event_data/leica/Leica_card.pdf

I'm going to try and show up for sure ;-) !

"Sunny 16" to all,
Eric Chan