[LRflex] Re: New England

  • From: Philippe Amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 20:02:13 +0200

Shoot the rain - you get wonderful colours then - no kidding - colour was made for rainy days I suppose - check on the rainfall averages in my area and you'll know what I'm thinking of - also, I never saw better colours than during the monsoon in India So my friend - keep clicking I'm sure you'll get wonderful stuff to share with us all.

Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe

Aram Langhans wrote:

Dang it all.. Drove 3000 miles in almost 3 weeks to get here and now it is raining, and will be storming for a week, or so they say. Hope to get some shots in.

Aram