[LRflex] Re: New Bread Recipe

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 19:35:58 -0800

I think this is it, though she has baked bread for most of the 41 years we have
been married, and hardly ever sticks to a recipe.

https://www.americastestkitchen.com/recipes/4028-almost-no-knead-bread

or here:

http://judyskitchen.blogspot.com/2013/02/americas-test-kitchen-rustic-almost-no.html

I know she did not use the larger Dutch oven that they said. She wanted
thicker, rounder loaves, so used a 3 quart.

Aram

Aram Langhans

(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream.” James D. Watson