[LRflex] Never buy version 1 of anything new!

  • From: jgluckphoto66@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 11:56:03 -0500

I've been a lurker here for years and rarely post, but the M8 IR debacle
only reinforces the point that you should NEVER buy the first edition of
a such a new product. Always wait for the kinks to be worked out. I've
been anxiously waiting for a digital M for years, BUT I'm patient enough
to await the second, third or fourth editions, or an M9, whatever Leica
calls it. Why be the guinea pig for them, especially at $5,000?
Jeff Gluck