[LRflex] Re: Nest Building...

  • From: "William B. Abbott III" <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 09:08:39 -0700

David,

Very well done; it could serve as a striking illustration in a biology textbook when the concept of nature vs. nurture is discussed.

Best,

Bill

On Jul 6, 2009, at 8:19 AM, David Young wrote:

Good Mornin' fellow Flexers...

Over the years, I've always wanted to capture one of those spectacular shots where the Osprey or Eagle has just caught a fish, with water spraying everywhere.

Well, it hasn't happened yet and this is not that shot!

However, I was out, the other day, and found this Osprey fulfilling his (her?) urge to build a nest and get on with the business of breeding...

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Nest.htm

Telyt 400/6.8 on Olympus E3.  Details: f6.8 - 1/2500 @ ISO 1250

C&C welcomed, as always.

David Young