[LRflex] Re: Need info on lens adapters

  • From: "Omar Durant" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "omardurant@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 14:24:56 +0000 (UTC)

I rarely post but read every digest that comes along.  I have recently retired
and am going to get out in the field more and hopefully have some photos to
post soon.
I have a question.  I have an Olympus OM-D EM-5 and a Panasonic Lumix GX7.  I
have a few 2 cam Leica R lenses, 28, 35, 50, 90 and 180.  I purchased a Leica R
to m43 adapter but it doesn't seem to focus to infinity with the lenses even
though it was advertised it would do so.
I suspect it is the adapter but I was wondering which adapter brands any of you
would recommend that really do work with the m43 and Leica R combination.  I
really want to get my R lenses back in service.
Thanks in advance for any thoughts.
Omar