[LRflex] Need Metz 40 mz2 manual

  • From: "Neil Gould" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Leica Reflex Forum" <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 07:32:13 -0600

Hi all,

I recently acquired a Metz 40 mz-2 for use with my R5, and would like to
get a manual for this flash. Fortunately, the flash does seem to work with
the R5 using the 351 adapter from my 45CL-4, so eventually I can figure
this thing out, but accurate information would be useful. The Metz site
denies the existence of this model, and the manuals for the 40 mz-1 & 40
mz-3 both differ from this particular model's control layout, and so far
my web searches have not been fruitful.

TIA

Neil