[LRflex] NOW PAYPAL! HOW TO PURCHASE FILM DVD Ted Grant Art of Observation.

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 16:38:32 -0800

Hi Crew,

I have a pay pal account set up with my  son Scott who is already involved
in this method of payment.

His e-mail account address is:

scottgrantis@xxxxxxxxxx

This is for those who've asked about this method of payment.

Thank you.

ted

HOW TO PURCHASE FILM DVD Ted Grant Art of Observation.

DVD purchase:

For those of you interested in buying a copy here's the simple plan much as
I did with selling the medical books.

The cost including shipping, handling & packaging is $25.00 Canadian or US
dollars.

It'll work like this:

You e-me private tedgrant@xxxxxxx with your order and snail mail address. As
soon as we receive it we'll mail you your copy.

MEANWHILE at the same time you mail us a cheque for $25.00 made out to:

Ted Grant Photography Ltd

1817 FELTHAM ROAD

VICTORIA  BC V8N 2A4

CANADA

This means our DVD and your cheque pass in the night going in opposite
directions. Now isn't that easy! :-)

It's called the trust system!

We have DVD's available as soon as your orders arrive they will be filled
and mailed immediately. Remember that's before your cheque arrives, so
please remember to mail your cheque as soon as you e-mail us. Thank you all
very much.

ted