[LRflex] Re: My new R3

  • From: "Miha Golobic" <miha.golobic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 09:28:44 +0200

Philippe and Flavio thank you for your wishes, and David thanks for
the instruction manuals.
Dough, your knowledge and experience is really helpful, and your
observations confirm what I can see from the photos made with above
mentioned lenses. I will likely go for 35 elmarit and 90 summicron,
since the prices for 90mm summicrons and 2nd elmarits are almost the
same.

Regards,
Miha