[LRflex] Re: My new R3

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 17:25:37 +0200

Happy to read you where so fast getting the lense Miha.
I wish you as much pleasure with the R3 as I had myself.
It really makes me happy you have it.
Waiting patiently for your first pictures.
Bien cordialement.
Philippe

Miha Golobic wrote:

Hello to everybody!

As you already know, I have joined this forum two (or is it three)
weeks ago. So I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all
for your warm wellcome. Especially to Philippe Amard from whome I had
bought a beautiful R3 Mot, Dough Herr, David Young and Aram Langhans
for encouraging me to step in to the Leica R world. Today I got my
first lens, a mint 50mm summicron, and managed to sold my two Nikons
and flash (which almost paid off the Leica and the lens).

Soon I will contribute some photos as well.

Regards,
Miha

BTW, how does the exposure memory lock work?