[LRflex] Re: My first pano...

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 15:17:50 -0400

Hi David,
   There is a 'new' phrase I learned on my Vacation last month:

"If You Make Something Idiot Proof -
They Will Just Make A Better Idiot"

I liked it so much I gave my friend Mark a t-shirt with it on it.

It's much like a phrase my Dad, a journeyman Machine Repairman for thirty
years, taught me.

"You can make something Fool Proof,
But you can't make it DAMN FOOL Proof"

Richard in Michigan