[LRflex] Re: My .02 worth - Live View???

  • From: Gary Todoroff <datamaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 21:12:29 -0700

>David and All who responded
>
>Still sounds like a bunch of smoke and mirrors.  . .

Aram - no smoke, but definitely a lot of mirrors! True, the optical
VF is no match for my R8 or SL2 Leicaflex. However, autofocus makes
up for the dimmer VF most of the time. I have become accustomed to
the E-330 optical VF and it doesn't bother me when composing a shot.
I admit it could be better for manual focusing, but that has rarely
been a problem for me.
Gary Todoroff