[LRflex] Mozart Oboe Concerto

  • From: Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lug <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 14:08:27 -0700

My friend Lucy celebrated her birthday by playing Mozart's oboe concerto, accompanied by an orchestra of her friends. Seattle, April 2018.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/41463381172/in/dateposted-public/>

Leica M Monochrom and 50/1.5 VC Nokton (ignore the EXIF).  It was a very musical evening with several chamber groups playing, including two with me on the bassoon.  It's the first time I've ever played in and photographed the same event.  More to come.

--Peter

------
Unsubscribe or change to/from Digest Mode at:
  http://lrflex.furnfeather.ca/
Archives are at: