[LRFlex] Re: Moving to the new Leica Reflex Forum.

  • From: David Young <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 08:02:25 -0700

Steve Barbour wrote:

thanks for setting this up David...Steve

And thank you, Steve, for joining us!

We, Xavier and I, have been trying to encourage each member to re-introduce themselves. You know, just a few lines about how old you are, where you live, what you use and what type of photos you shoot. Nothing fancy.

But, knowing who we are talking with gives the group a sense of 'community'. So far, about a dozen of us have posted these "intros", and I for one, would like to see more. :)

For those who have just joined us, and would like to read the earlier introductions, they are all available on the archives at:

If we all use the subject "Introductions" for these, it will be a snap for anyone to sort by subject thread and catch up!

So, for those of you already here, who have not yet posted your into... please do!

Thanks.

David.

----------

David Young     |The LHSA Spring Shoot - Victoria, B.C.
Victoria,       |April 23 thru 25th, 2004.
CANADA. |Join the LHSA and join in the fun!

Victoria - voted #1 City in the Americas
        by Condé Nast Traveler Magazine - Oct 2003

Sring Shoot Information at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/spring-shoot.htm

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr