[LRflex] Re: Motor Drives

  • From: Bob Shaw <rsphotoimages@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 09:16:46 -0700

Chris:

That doesn't sound right.  Is it possible that the a Multiple Exposure
contoal (next to the rewind button on top of the camera) has moved over
the rewind button?  Beyond that, I can't say why it isn't rewinding.

The only time this happened to me, I had inadvertently moved the ME
control into position over the rewind buttton.

Is there a Motor Drive wizard out there who can help Chris?

Bob

On May 8, 2007, at 4:42, Chris Birchenhall wrote:

Bob or other Motor Drive Users

You suggested trying a motor drive on the R8. I have had a quick play
with
one on my R8. When I set it to S (single) it does not wind on. Is this
standard or a problem with my specific combination? Set at CL it winds
on
but I have to jab the release if I only want to shot one frame.

Chris

------------------------------

From: Bob Shaw <rsphotoimages@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] Re: I hope you can appreciate my position.
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 14:08:41 -0700

Chris:

You may want to consider the Motor Drive.  Has a nice set of controls
and a vertical shutter release.  Gotta believe the prices for nice used
ones are becoming reasonable.

I really like mine use it on both R8 and R9.

Cheers.

bob in seattle