[LRflex] Mother and Child

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 14:45:45 -0700

These just in... taken less than 45 minutes ago.

I was out, mowing my lawn, when a neighbour pulled his truck up by me and said that there were a mother and child, down by the Cenotaph ... about 5 houses down the street.

I grabbed my camera drove down (for speed).... A short walk through the woods, and I found them...

Mother:  http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Child.htm

Child:   http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Child.htm

Because of my haste, I grabbed the Oly with the 50~200 + 1.4x converter. Should have taken the monopod and the 400 Telyt, but....

Oh, how I love the rural life!!!!

Comments, criticism appreciated, as always.