[LRflex] Re: Mores pics from Tourraine

  • From: Kirti Dugar <kdugar@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 21:28:19 -0700

I really like the Misty Loire . Do you have another shot of that with more distance..... I think some distance between the water in the foreground would have made it mystical as well. I have one from a long time ago like this taken from a plane flying over Kansas in the evening sun. If I can find it....

On Oct 30, 2009, at 12:20 PM, Marc Dufour wrote:

Hello Charlie !

No vertical correction here, but yes, a crop around the image center. One more time your accurate eye is here… ! “Montgolfière” was the term used by the “captain”, although I’m not sure about the difference with other kinds of balloon J
Thanks for your time and comment. And come back to France, mon ami !
Marc