[LRflex] Re: More from the train ride

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 20:27:06 +0100

Le 5 déc. 12 à 18:53, Aram Langhans a écrit :

Thanks for looking, and for the compliments,  George.

If the EXIF says 24mm, then it was with my 10-24 Nikkor. Some of the shots were with my 28/2.8 Nikkor, however. I do have a Leica 24, but have not converted it to Nikon mount, yet.

You sure it clears the mirror?
I sold mine as it couldn't work on the FF nikons

Ph

My wife and her dad are always cold. Maybe being from Southern California has something to do with that. He is also 90, and has gotten colder as he has aged. When we visit, he starts to feel warm if it hits 95 F, and I am melting above 75 F. My wife is somewhere in the middle.

Maybe some day you will get to visit the US again and take this trip.

Aram