[LRflex] Re: More from Tanzania - Richard

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 18:46:08 +0200

type pg.html at the end of the link in your browser and you find
wonderful photos there

My favourite is Thirst, near HDR rendition and cute à souhait

Good on you Marc.

The zebras (pack), the horns (pack) and ht a relief come next , d'un
cheveu

Thanks for sharing wildlife as seen in Africa Marc

Amitiés de Metz
Philippe