[LRflex] Re: More from NYC & Dr. Ted.

  • From: telyt <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 06:55:37 -0600 (MDT)

Good Morning, Philippe!

Thank you, so much, for your incredibly kind words. :-)

I have a few more shots that, I'll post over the next day or so, as I have time.

I admit I felt a bit of an interloper, with my little Olympus, in a sea of
Leica's and in a bastion of Leica-dom!  ;-)

Our best to both you and Alice!

David and (sleeping-in on a Sunday morn) Rose.

PS: I don't mind, at all, that you have re-posted to the LUG.