[LRflex] More from NYC & Dr. Ted.

  • From: telyt <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 06:02:20 -0600 (MDT)

Good Morning, all!

Three shots, this morning, from Dr. Ted's Thursday night opening, at the Leica
Gallery.

The first is of Ted's long time assistant, Sandy Carter, who went on to become
his co-author of "Women in Medicine" and then to become an internationally
successful photographer in her own right.  Sandy is now based in Washington
State.

I have to admit, I was both delighted and amazed when Sandy came over to say
"hello", as I'd not seen her in 10 years!  The lady has a good memory!

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/NYC_Ted-7.html

Here is Sandy with Ted...

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/NYC_Ted-8.html

and lastly, here is my Rose, with Ted...

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/NYC_Ted-9.html

C&C welcomed, as always.

David.