[LRflex] Re: More creatures from Norway

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 08:33:20 +0200

Philippe,
Frankly, I'm sure there are many photogs who get a better result about these
whales :-)
It wasn't easy to take pictures: a lot of people on the boat, a temporary
trouble with the camera... so I just could take two or three photos, more or
less acceptable...
I don't like to run when I take pictures, quite the opposite... I'm growing
old, I'm afraid :-)
Even so, thanks a lot, amigo mío, sometimes things come together !
Marc