[LRflex] Re: More contoversy!

  • From: Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 13:41:53 -0800

Ted is absolutely correct... but that's not what David's comparisons are
about.  Let's assume that the photograph-capturing abilities of a
photographer is independant of the camera used.  Given this assumption, I'd
rather be using the camera that gives better technical quality.  That's what
David's comparisions are trying to address if I'm not mistaken.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com