[LRflex] Re: More: Yesterday's LeiCanon experience

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 00:03:13 +0200

Hi Eric,
I see you've discovered how useful the little pop-up flash is too.
Excellent for just filling in the shadows when you're shooting against
the light, and almost unrecognisable as being flash shots.
I've received an M42 adapter with focus confirmation from Team Foto in
southern Germany that seems to work quite well with a couple of Pentax
and Pentacon lenses I have and Leica and CY adapters are ordered from
enjoyyourcamera (surprisingly enough I discovered that they are based in
Hannover, about 200 yards from where we used to live) so I'm looking
forward to testing these when they get here.

I too miss a QBM adapter with focus confirmation, but I am gradually
getting around to trying all my Rollei and Zeiss QBM lenses on a 20D
with a straightforward QBM/EOS adapter I bought from Novoflex, as well
as running some film through my "New" 3003.
More on the focus confirmation adapters when they arrive. Maybe I can
even find out who makes them.
Cheers
Douglas