[LRFlex] More Robbery in Broad Daylight

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 02:09:08 +0200

Beautifully gruesome, Bob,
( oh what a pun - gruesome cherries but they all got eaten)
I wish they'd eat squirrels (?)here instead of my cherry crop.
Today the Wood Pigeons, Blackbirds, Thrushes and Starlings heard the word too.The tree will probably be full of Jays and Magpies tomorrow, and at the end of the week I'll be selling sacks of guano. We already had to hose down the garden furniture today.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Wood_Pigeon
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Wood_Pigeon_2
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Wood_pigeon_crop
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Starling_2
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Starling_1

cheers
Douglas

Bob Palmieri wrote:
Doug -

While in my opinion your surveillance rises to the level of Bird Portrature, I'll submit a few documentary images from last week...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/murder_of_crows

*bob palmieri

* On Jun 5, 2005, at 10:19 AM, Douglas Sharp wrote:

    Digitography in the service of crime prevention

    Witnesses have said that this suspicious character was seen
    perpetrating a misdemeanour on the property of a certain Mr Sharp in
    Hannover-Misburg.

    http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/The_Usual_Suspect_001

    Further investigation revealed that the felon already has a criminal
    record for similar misdeeds

    http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Mug_Shot_for_the_Records

Investigators at the scene of the crime observed the thief in the act of stealing agricultural products.

    http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Daylight_Robbery
    http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Caught_in_the_Act

    However the culprit managed to escape and has now been declared
    "missing, presumed fed"

    cheers
    Douglas

    Canon 20D + Telyt-R 250/4 (the very heavy old Canadian version)
    Recorded on an AGFA 512MB Digital Film