[LRflex] More Leica News Monday night in Cologne

  • From: H&ECummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 14:17:38 +0800

From the Leica Forum:

There are some hints and rumors that Leica has "one more thing" for this Photokina.
Ronald and I (and some other forum members) got invitations to an event in Cologne on Monday evening - photokina eve. The event is called (very lyrical):

The Future of Memories

After some calls, Leica agreed that we start a kind of live transmission here in the forum: We'll have cameras, laptop and hopefully a good internet connection with us and will keep you up-to-date.

OK guys, no other appointments for Monday evening (7 pm CEST, 6 pm GMT), put enoughbeer in the freezer, get some potato chips and gather in front of you computer screens -we are on the road for you ;-)

photokina Live Ticker

We'll create a new thread in this special forum in which we'll start reporting on Monday evening (22th September 6pm CEST).
As soon as we have official informations we'll publish them in our photokina special.

>> photokina Live Ticker (22th September 6pm CEST)
>> photokina special

Transmission starts in your timezone:

• USA East Coast (EDT) - 1 pm
• USA Chicago (CDT) - 12 pm
• USA West Coast (PDT) - 10 am
• Australia West Coast (WST) - 1am
• Australia East Coast (EST) - 3am (sorry folks...)

And now have fun discussing more rumors ;-)

Best regards from Bonn
Andreas Jürgensen

Leica Forum | Member Gallery | Buy & Sell | Forum RSS Feeds | Leica Wiki

If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter please change your options here:
Edit profile