[LRflex] More Bull... a correction (or two)

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 08:08:33 -0700

Around 2 AM, local time, I wrote:

I came across this shot, from the Falkland Rodeo, back in May, and thought it worth sharing...

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/NuRide.htm

All:

It seems that I mentioned the wrong rodeo. The shot was made at the Barriere Rodeo, in September.

It has been pointed out to me, in private mail, that it may not be a bull...

The programme shows Bull riding and Jr. Steer Riding. From the helmet I'd say it was Junior Steer Riding, but, on close examination, I'm not so sure about the steer, either!

However, I still think the shot was worth sharing.

I should never create web pages in the middle of the night!

Sorry.