[LRflex] Re: Monitor Reality Checks

  • From: Bob Palmieri <rpalmier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 20:28:25 -0500

On Jun 19, 2007, at 8:17 PM, David Young wrote:

> Hi Bob!
>
> On my calibrated monitor, the Oriole is yellow, with black.  Not
> familiar with Orioles... what colour should it be?
>
> Cheers!
> ---
David -

Thanks for the look - on my allegedly calibrated monitor this one
(the first version) looks quite yellow (and kinda undersaturated):

http://www.pbase.com/bobsworld/image/80788185

This one (w/srgb colorspace & tag) looks more saturated and sorta
orangey-yellow:

http://www.pbase.com/bobsworld/image/80809287

The correspondingly coded dragonfly snaps are in the same gallery,
and are referred to with "srgb" in the titles.

Bob Palmieri