[LRflex] Monday Night Baseball

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 13:06:42 -0700 (PDT)

Some Images from the monday night minor league baseball game I attended.
(Cropped as shot - All taken with Elmarit 90mm f2.8 on an EOS 20D via adapter)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeissfan/4517603307/sizes/l/
- above image: A shattered bat sends splinters through the night

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeissfan/4517616045/sizes/l/
- above image: Safe at first - note ball to left of 1st baseman's glove.
(This one was cropped)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeissfan/4518335998/sizes/l/
- above image: STRIKE! Pitch is below strike zone, but batter swung anyway.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeissfan/4517694445/sizes/l/
- above image: STRIKE! Pitch is IN the strike zone, but batter didn't swing.

Hope people like these. I have a lot of images from the game.
I shoot trying to get 'peak moment' images that tell a story of some kind.
My timing isn't the greatest, but I'm willing to burn hundreds of images trying
to get those specific kinds that I'm looking for.

criticism & comments welcome

Richard in Whitecaps Land "Michigan"
*Team is named for the White Caps on Waves during storms on Lake Michigan.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and
those who don't!
_________

- James M. Barrie