[LRflex] Re: Mirrorless Full frame to take R lenses with adapter

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 13:58:20 -0700

Hi Richard.  My point is that there really was no face value in that letter
to lead anyone to what the solution might be.  One link stated a 4/3 while
the other link stated a full frame (for R lenses) solution.  Nothing in the
letter of any substance so any substance drawn is pure speculation and
desire.

I am patient.  Been so for 3 years now.  Still plugging along, but these
kinds of teasers are very frustrating.

Aram