[LRflex] Merry Christmas Everyone

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: LeicaReflex <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, cvug <cvug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, MUG <MUGers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, rolleiusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 14:57:33 +0100

Wishing all of you all the best for the season, and health, luck,
prosperity,happiness and just as much fun in our worldwide electronic
community in the coming year.
Thanks to our barkeepers, saloon owners, list owners, moderators and
everyone else who makes it such a good place to be a part of.

 From Douglas, Frauke, Florian and Posy the cat, in Hannover, Germany

http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/MG_3450_edited_1_copy