[LRflex] Re: Meet the 24!!

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 08:49:41 -0400

:-)
No Apology for sharing the image is needed.
I liked it as a photograph, I liked it for the puzzles your words and the image
gave, and I am glad to have clicked thru to contemplate it a few times. I didnt
grow tired of seeing it as a photograph nor as a puzzle, in my mind that is a
telling observation. Not that I'm suggesting the Louvre will be knocking on
your door to purchase it! But a waste of effort sharing, I'd say not.

As for the skewed architecture of your conveyance, I wonder if it was an
articulated bus with a hinged center for better turns? I also strongly wonder
if the vehicle has it's rigidity in a sub-frame and the shell is constructed to
fluidly flex to decouple it from the inputs from imperfections in the street?
In theory, a bus in a city at a slow kph w/o any need to cope with high kph can
be engineered in very interesting ways.

Richard Ward