[LRflex] Re: Meanwhile, back at Deadman's Creek...

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 22:26:52 -0700

Good Evenin' Bill,

Grand Wall climbers never fall. They may "come off the face"... but they never
fall.

Cowboys don't have accidents, though they may admit to having "been in a
wreck", or two.

They do, indeed, get injured .. a lot more often than most people think.

I've got shots of a few wrecks, coming up.

Thanks for looking & commenting.

David.

Golly, it's a wonder there aren't more serious injuries or worse with that
kind of contact.

Now I know where that song about, "Mothers, don't let your boys grow up to be
cowboys..." came from.

Bill

On Jun 3, 2015, at 21:19, David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Still processing images from last month's rodeo at Deadman's Creek.

Found one of a young fella, trying to ride a steer.

He wasn't doin' so well...

http://www.furnfeather.net/Look/Bad_Ride.html

C&C welcomed, as always.

David.