[LRflex] Maroon Bells after the storm

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lug" <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Leica Reflex" <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 20:56:56 -0700

Some shots from the morning after a rainy day in Aspen.  We camped half way
up to the top, and then got up early for some shot.  We lucked out as the
storm was clearing and there were a few clouds and some fresh snow in the
upper elevations.  Not a lot of fall color when we were there, but a nice
place.

Actually, this first shot is from the day before when the peaks were hidden
in the rain clouds.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f14/d/Maroon+Bells-1908.jpg.html

Next day shots.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f14/d/Maroon+Bells-2059.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f14/d/Maroon+Bells-1963.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f14/d/Maroon+Bells-1995-Edit.jpg.html

First and last taken with Leica 35-70 f/4.   And last is a panorama of 4
shots.  Feel free to view large.

Comments welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans

(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson