[LRflex] March 8th, Women's day

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 16:25:44 +0100

Good Day Flexers and Flexeresses !

Saturday was the Women's day in Paris, a good occasion for a protest....

That lady was so uneasy being in the frot with mob of photogs, Cannes is not
for her:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=388EAEE88901D9E2!175&authkey=!AAn8vuR90BmxbOo&v=3&ithint=photo%2c.jpg

All women, Unit yourselves :

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=388EAEE88901D9E2!176&authkey=!AICl_HIMIbeTcto&v=3&ithint=photo%2c.jpg

All other images, click left or right.

It was fun, some were pure Commies, out for the sake of it, some were "Veteran
Vietnam", some were just "more money because we bare babies". Some even say, we
deserve job because we are Female ("competence" was not their credo...)

 And all these were in therory protesting against the recent laws in Spain.

In France, the right of the women for Aboprtion has been promoted and
transformd into a set of laws by a woman, Simone Veil, a survivor of the death
camps, she was a jew. the Veil's Law protects since 1975.

Soon, we have a poll for electing the local councils. A law restraints lists of
caandidates to have parity between both sex. Funnily, some list cannot find
competent staff and quitted the race.

"Equity, Liberty, Fraternity" written on all public buildings since the
Revolution. And these are probably the least availble concepts in poilitcs.....
Just my .2 Camembert!
From : Xavier F. BILLE
mail : hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Maisons Alfort - France