[LRflex] Re: Maniacs

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 15:23:55 -0800

> Ahh, and the other crazies (photographers who sit still in the
> minus whatever temperatures) are at it again, too.  Nice shots.  I
> like the group better.
>
> Ready to leave the SoCal warmth for Washington tomorrow.  Waiting
> for the bad snows to stop in the Sierra's so perhaps we do not have
> to chain up.
>
> Aram

Hi Aram!

Thanks for your comments... and, yes, sometimes I too think I'm crazy to do
these things.  But,
that's what makes life fun!

The weather was mild enough (about -5C) but the snow was almost to white-out
levels. When we left,
we looked back across the lake.  There were about 250 people and 100 vehicles
just 200 meters from
us, and we couldn't see even a hint of them!

Safe journey, my friend.

David.