[LRflex] Re: Make life a Ride

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LRflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 16:02:13 -0700

Good Afternoon, Xavier!

The young lady in the first portrait is both attractive and a fine subject.
Nicely done. I'm sure the shot will look good on her résumé .

The shot that I also think is excellent, in this batch, is one which you did
not mention. And that is the shot in the Metro. Well detailed, with great
tonality. The departing train is a great touch!

You're dong well with that X-E2!

Thanks for sharing!

David.

---------

Good day Flexers.

A good day to (re) discover a summicron 50mm, on a APS sensor. It does marvel
for the portrait of a young lady of our neighbourhood.

http://1drv.ms/1HEsO8q

She wanted an image for her Resume.... Here, playful with the dogs:

http://1drv.ms/1HEt9b9

And the lens does well on other type of portraits too:

http://1drv.ms/1dDXsT9

It is also nice to use in the Streets, here the shop claims that life is a
ride. Hmmm, a double entendre, in Paris?

http://1drv.ms/1KOLiUq

And if Black/White is a must for street:

http://1drv.ms/1dDXJFH

Question, Should I frame the image around the quizzical to the left look of
the walking pedestrian contrasting with the look to the right of the packman?

A couple of more images are in the folder: http://1drv.ms/1dDXVEG

I'm really enjoying the combo Fuji Xe2+Leica summicron 50. It is easy to
focus and results are better than I expected.

Enjoy your week end, comments or else are welcomed!

From : Xavier F. BILLE
mail : hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Maisons Alfort - France