[LRflex] Make life a Ride

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 00:28:21 +0200

Good day Flexers.

A good day to (re) discover a summicron 50mm, on a APS sensor. It does marvel
for the portrait of a young lady of our neighbourhood.

http://1drv.ms/1HEsO8q

She wanted an image for her Resume.... Here, playful with the dogs:

http://1drv.ms/1HEt9b9

And the lens does well on other type of portraits too:

http://1drv.ms/1dDXsT9

It is also nice to use in the Streets, here the shop claims that life is a
ride. Hmmm, a double entendre, in Paris?

http://1drv.ms/1KOLiUq

And if Black/White is a must for street:

http://1drv.ms/1dDXJFH

Question, Should I frame the image around the quizzical to the left look of the
walking pedestrian contrasting with the look to the right of the packman?

A couple of more images are in the folder: http://1drv.ms/1dDXVEG

I'm really enjoying the combo Fuji Xe2+Leica summicron 50. It is easy to focus
and results are better than I expected.
Enjoy your week end, comments or else are welcomed!

From : Xavier F. BILLE
mail : hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Maisons Alfort - France