[LRflex] Re: Macro-Adapter-R (link)

  • From: "wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 11:16:01 -0400

Troy Freund wrote:

For those who didn't see yesterday's link, here it is:
http://www.milleica.wordpress.com
<<<

I noticed that in your photo of the macro setup, the camera's mode dial is
where it should be: manual!

        On a different note, I just got my DMR back from service earlier this
week.  While I've been satisfied, and my clients too, with the Nikon I've
been using, with seeing the Leica photos on my monitor, I'm struck by just
how much bette they are!  So dang crisp.  Cheers Leica!
<<<

It may not be the fastest, the most-pixel-est or the highest-ISO-est camera
in the world but DANG the DMR's files are pretty!  Maybe it's a good thing
Leica didn't develop the R10, the DMR is a tough act to follow.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com