[LRflex] Re: Macro shakes...

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 20:39:26 +0100

Keith,

To my mind 1/4 is probably among the worst speeds to work with - too
fast for the system to have time to settle down (better reduce light in
that case), and  too slow to get a sharp direct picture (flash might
certainly help freeze it all).

Good luck with your experiments, and keep us informed; I sure other
listers would also like to see what you finally get.

Yours
Phileicangemix.