[LRflex] Re: MY first flower

  • From: "Axel Collier" <axel.collier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 11:12:05 +0100

hi Douglas
thanks again for your time and advice.
I 've been looking at your album online and find it very much inspiring. I will
try to find my own style(s) and in that search your example will be very
helpfull.
I also agree that different glass has different character, and sharper is not
always better. They are different tools that can lead to different results.
So i also agree that the greatest fun will be the trial and error.
I will send you my results as they come.
Greetings from Belgium,
Axel