[LRflex] Re: M8's IR Problem Exploited

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 09:30:03 -0400

Hi Frank!
   I wasn't specifically 'arguing' with ya :-) but, rather attempting to give a
nice context to your good advice. Shooting IR with the M8 is surprisingly
straight forward considering it has been entirely designed for Visible Light
Image Making.

Query: I wonder if we've mentioned the Lenses focus IR light differently than
Visible Light?

Richard in Michigan

I don't know what your Problem Is,
but I bet it's Hard to Pronounce. :-)